« Home | Reasons I hate the wind » | Reasons I like living in York » | Reasons the Wench is growing Horns » | Most Inappropriate Sex Aids » | New Year's Resolutions » | Secret Santa Gifts » | Blended Objects » | Things I hate about the new trains » | Mistakes Women Make During Sex » | Ways to act like a Ninja » 

Friday, January 19, 2007 

Top 5 Ideas for the Wench's Birthday

I'm usually pretty good at deciding on presents, I've come up with some really good ones in the past. The trouble is that the Wench's birthday is so close to Christmas, I've already used my good ideas a few weeks before. I normally ask for ideas as well, to try and get some creative juices oozing, but so far everything she's come up with has been delegated to other family members.

Even more unfortunate is the fact that I've left it so late to get her present this year, as her birthday is on Sunday. I better remember to at least get a card... Here's my top 5 ideas for presents so far.

1. A DS game - I got her one for Christmas and now all she plays is Solitaire.
2. A Wii game - She seemed very interested in Warioware Smooth Moves.
3. Money for clothes - A cop out, but I dare not buy them myself and she needs new work clothes.
4. Her Soul - I won it from her in a bet the other week.
5. A Slave 'Adopt' some home help - Possibly illegal, but the orphan would be so glad of the home they wouldn't tell anyone.

Not a great list, but I think some home help would be a great idea. That way we'd have so much more free time to spend together as well, we wouldn't have to do any laundry, washing up, cleaning, or changing our pets. I think we could leave teaching the orphan to cook until later, it's best not to get them too over qualified too quickly as they'd want to move out and get a job to earn some money of their own. That does sound like quite a commitment though, I know it sounds cute having an orphan of your own, but how long do they stay like that?

Labels: , , , , ,

Instead of money, would a gift card be better?

It still sucks, but it seems more like a real gift.

Either way, birthdays this time of year are really difficult.

I ended up getting WarioWare, which she loved! We spent the whole of Sunday playing it.

I'm glad it worked out and I didn't have to get vouchers as she got £60 worth of clothing vouchers from friends and family, who also obviously couldn't think of a present.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Ugly Toy
  • From York, N Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I'm not that interesting, I just write here
My profile | Email me

 Subscribe to this blog

 
Powered by FeedBurner


Urban Word of the Day

Blogs I Read

Add to Technorati Favorites Hot or Not

Humor blogs Top Blogs

Humor Blogs Humor Blogs

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Humor blogs

British Blog Directory. 

 

Humor-Blogs.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

eXTReMe Tracker