« Home | Most Inappropriate Sex Aids » | New Year's Resolutions » | Secret Santa Gifts » | Blended Objects » | Things I hate about the new trains » | Mistakes Women Make During Sex » | Ways to act like a Ninja » | Names for my Other Half » | Things I'm doing tonight » | Tips for a New Mother » 

Thursday, January 11, 2007 

Top 5 Reasons the Wench is growing Horns

This isn't some weird thing I'm just deciding to write about, the Wench is actually growing proper Horns. From her head! I'd provide photographic proof but she won't let me near her, especially as she's going through her blossoming, adolescent phase. Maybe when they're fully grown I can get her to show them off and get a picture.

In the meantime I can only guess as to why she's suddenly sprouting horns. Here are my Top 5 guesses:

1. She's really a faun, her legs will start to change once the horns stop growing.
2. A witch has cast a spell on her, cursing her for some insult.
3. She ate some magic/radioactive substance which is giving her superpowers.
4. The horns are a physical representation of her inherent evilness.
5. She's the daughter of the devil, transforming into her final form as her father's time draws near.

I guess I'll just have to wait and see how big they get, it might help narrow down my options. They could be useful, like for driving off criminals in a dangerous situation. I think I could learn to live with them, provided I don't have to trim them for her. Of course they could just be two large symmetrical spots on either side of her forehead, which happened to cast large shadows on her skin under the spotlights in our kitchen, but I think she just wants me to think that.

Labels: , , , ,

About me

  • I'm Ugly Toy
  • From York, N Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I'm not that interesting, I just write here
My profile | Email me

 Subscribe to this blog

 
Powered by FeedBurner


Urban Word of the Day

Blogs I Read

Add to Technorati Favorites Hot or Not

Humor blogs Top Blogs

Humor Blogs Humor Blogs

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Humor blogs

British Blog Directory. 

 

Humor-Blogs.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

eXTReMe Tracker