« Home | Secret Santa Gifts » | Blended Objects » | Things I hate about the new trains » | Mistakes Women Make During Sex » | Ways to act like a Ninja » | Names for my Other Half » | Things I'm doing tonight » | Tips for a New Mother » | Things Women Wear » | Ways I've seen nature be cruel this weekend » 

Wednesday, January 03, 2007 

Top 5 New Year's Resolutions

I'm finally back after the best Christmas ever. We had our own Christmas, our first one in our own apartment, without going to our parents. The Wench's brother also came and we all had a great time.

Normally I don't bother with resolutions, and if I do I seldom keep them. My resolution from last year I barely managed to pull off before the end of the year. But this year the Wench and I have joint resolutions and we even wrote them down. Here's my Top 5:

1. Do exercise 3 times a week
2. Finish my websites
3. Save for my tattoo
4. Get a new phone contract
5. Sort out my payrise at work

We have 12 shared in total, with a few extra each, most of them to do with saving money or getting exercise. I probably should've done a few more about cutting down on my absinthe binges and orgies, we are getting married next year after all. It's almost like I'm getting old, next thing I know I'll be suggesting that I don't use my superpowers for evil, as all the Heroes are starting to get annoying with their constant thwarting of my plans.

You should combine them! For example, you could exercise while sorting your payrise. Or you could use the savings from your new phone contract for your tattoo. Or you could get tattooed while finishing your websites.

It's all about multi-tasking.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Ugly Toy
  • From York, N Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  • I'm not that interesting, I just write here
My profile | Email me

 Subscribe to this blog

 
Powered by FeedBurner


Urban Word of the Day

Blogs I Read

Add to Technorati Favorites Hot or Not

Humor blogs Top Blogs

Humor Blogs Humor Blogs

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Humor blogs

British Blog Directory. 

 

Humor-Blogs.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

eXTReMe Tracker